Anjie Wireless Technology (Suzhou）was founded in March 2018 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the public company Anjie Technology, locating in scenic Guangfu Town, devoting to develop, manufacture and promote wireless charging devices, providing one-stop solutions for customers. Licensed by WiTricity, the industry pioneer in wireless power transfer over distance, the company expands cooperation with colleges allover China and the world, driving the application development and commercialization of wireless charging.
As a new technology, wireless charging has a broad application prospect in CE, EV, smart home, robot, AGV and medical instruments. We will offer great career opportunities and compensation package for candidates with ambitions to be experts in the EV wireless charging business.
1.Analysis of customer specification and internal requirements.
2.Schematic design , Basic Layout knowledge towards to automotive design
3.Electronic component selection with design-to-cost
4.Electronic simulation , worst-case calculation, design FMEA
5.Design of load boxes for EMC/ESD tests and monitoring during reliability tests.
6.Thermal verification (temperature chamber / data logger instruments).
7.Electrical verification (power supply / oscilloscope / signal generator and general GPIB-controlled instruments).
1.Master or bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or similar.
2.Two years professional experience in automotive
4.English fluent as plus
1.Analyze the customer system requirements, then work out the software requirement specification
2.Develop the software design which covers the related software requirements according Automotive RD process
3.Develop the software units that implement the software design in accordance to the defined coding rules
4.Ensure the consistency and bilateral traceability during SW development
5.Perform the code review and static code analysis
6.Integrate the software units and software components into the overall software product
1.collects all specifications and manages the documentation, analyzes and refines system and software requirements
2.Handles all requirement related change requests
3.Makes the technical concept of the system
4.Derives and update software requirements from system requirements, derive HW, ME req. from system requirements
5.Supports test specification creation, manages all project specific further applicable documents
1.Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering or similar study
2.min. 3 yrs relevant work experience and more than 1 year experience in the field of software
Development in automotive electric
3.min. 2 relevant automotive electric projects completed
5.Fluent in English
|Power Electronics Engineer of Wireless Power Charge||
1.Develop the PFC for wireless charging system for Electric Vehicle, including the Topology design, circuit simulation, PCB design, Components selection & Hardware debug
2.Edit the technical document
3.New product production introduction and technical support
1. 2+ years relevant working experience with major on Power electronics, Electrical automation and Communication.
2. Familiar with Analog & Digital circuit principle, Electrical magnetic field. Rich experience on relevant testing equipment and Software with working experience on the complete development process for the electrical products.
With ability to develop the electronic product independently, including system design, circuit simulation, PCB design, Components selection, SW development and system debug etc
4. Familiar with relevant standards on industry & automotive. With ability to develop the product with spec. The candidates with Automotive electronics are preferred.
1. Define the product function testing specification 2.Manage and Execute the testing and prepare the report in line with the testing process
3. Plan the testing
4. Verify the testing equipment
5.Develop the testing strategy
1. Bachelor degree above on Electronics engineering or relevant professionals
2. 2+ years working experience on testing of automotive components
3. Familiar with Automotive Electrical components testing procedure
4. Team spirit
5. Fluent English
a) Competitive salary
b) Good training and great platform for career development
c) Legal welfare: five social insurance and one housing fund with paid leave
d) Free lodging, working lunch
e) Holiday benefit